Friday, January 29, 2010

Internal War



Well as if it didn't take forever for this thing to come out it did. We just got them in this week and I can not tell you how stoked I am. I've never been in a band or a semi serious band before so this is all new to me. When I went to my buddy PG's house and just saw them sitting there packaged up, 1,000 of them, I can't explain the feeling I got. So much heart went into this record and its finally finished. It's kind of like a milestone. All the hard work you put into it payed off and your left with something to hold onto for a lifetime. To some people this sounds corny but to me its a huge feeling of  accomplishment to say the least. I can't describe in words how stoked I am to move forward with this band and see where it goes. Were playing a lot of fucking awesome shows coming up and I'm stoked to keep shit raw and see how people react to it. There's nothing better in the world to me than music. It gets me through everyday life and I have no idea what the hell I would do without it. Every single day has a soundtrack. 


www.ridethefury.bigcartel.com
www.myspace.com/suburbanscumnj

No comments:

Post a Comment